1⁄2 cup melted butter
3⁄4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup flour
1 cup M&Ms
• Mix melted butter and sugar until well combined
• Add the egg, vanilla and peanut butter. Continue mixing
• Then add the flour and mix.
• Finally the M&Ms and mix.
• Line and grease a 9×9 baking pan.
• Pour the mixture in and smooth it out till evenly spread.
• Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 20-25 mn
• Cut in squares and enjoy.
INFO / TIPS
- It's an easy, quick, rich and sweet recipe for those with a sweet tooth ^^
- The author of the recipe used packed brown sugar. I didnt have such, so i used the same amount with granulated brown sugar
- If you want to see the step by step, the source is Youtube under the channel called sweet treats.