Potato & Egg Hash
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
3 large potatoes (peeled and cubed)
6 XL eggs
1 teaspoon ground green chillies
½ teaspoon crushed garlic
1 teaspoon salt
½ white pepper
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
Pinch lemon pepper
2 tablespoon oil
Water as needed
1. Heat oil in pan, add all spices, chillies and garlic to potatoes, coat well and toss in pan.
2. Fry potatoes on medium heat, adding water if necessary to cook through until tender.
3. Beat eggs and leave aside.
4. When potato is ready pour over eggs with a dash of water/milk and drop heat on stove to low.
5. Allow egg to steam with potato, turning over once or twice. Serve with bread/ roti/ toast.