Potato & Egg Hash(A.k.a Bedu Aloo Fry)
Rec cred: @mama_taught_me_wellPic cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Ingredients:3 large potatoes (peeled and cubed)6 XL eggs1 teaspoon ground green chillies½ teaspoon crushed garlic1 teaspoon saltPinch turmeric½ white pepper1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powderPinch lemon pepper2 tablespoon oil Water as needed
1. Heat oil in pan, add all spices, chillies and garlic to potatoes, coat well and toss in pan.
2. Fry potatoes on medium heat, adding water if necessary to cook through until tender.
3. Beat eggs and leave aside.
4. When potato is ready pour over eggs with a dash of water/milk and drop heat on stove to low.
5. Allow egg to steam with potato, turning over once or twice. Serve with bread/ roti/ toast.