Choc Chip Cookies
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
½ cup light brown sugar
¼ cup + 2 tablespoon ordinary sugar
1 XL egg
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
+/- 2 cups cake flour
1 teaspoon bicarb. of soda
1 cup choc-chips
1. Preheat oven to 160 deg.
2. Beat butter and sugars until white. Then add vanilla and egg and beat in.
3. Add in salt, bicarb and choc-chips.
4. Add flour as needed, binding dough by hand, until it just ties together.
5. Line a baking sheet tray and spoon on 1 tablespoon of dough few cm apart, as it spreads.
6. Bake for 10min and remove from oven to cool and crisp.
Store in airtight container.
May add nuts of choice to dough. About ½ cup chopped.