Mini Polony Pizzas
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
2 cups self raising flour
1 cup double thick yoghurt
1 onion (sliced)
1 tajj piece
3 large tomatoes (liquidized)
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
1 roll garlic polony
Grated gouda cheese
Dried mixed herbs
1. Rub yoghurt into flour. Make a soft dough.
2. Roll on floured surface and cuts rounds.
3. Poke with a fork and bake in preheated oven at 180 deg for 10 minutues.
4. Leave aside whilst cooking pizza sauce.
5. Braise onion in oil with tajj, then add tomatoes, sauce and spices and cook until thickened and all liquid reduced.
6. Spoon pizza sauce onto bases.
7. Slice polony and cook in microwave for 2min.
8. Dice polony and place on bases with cheese and sprinkle of herbs.
9. Now freezer suitable.
10. Bake in preheated oven until base crispens a little and cheese melts.