Beef Kebab Fingers
Rec cred: hajera ebrahim (mum)
Pic cred: ruhana ebrahim
1kg lean beef mince,
2 teaspoon fine salt,
1⁄2 teaspoon White pepper,
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
Fist fresh dhania (coriander) (chopped),
1 tablespoon ground garlic,
1 tablespoon green chillies,
1 tablespoon desiccated coconut,
1 tablespoon almond powder,
+/- 4 slices soft white bread (crumbed).
1. Mix all ingredients together and shape into thick short fingers.
2. Grease an oven proof dish and place kebabs in. Cover with foil.
3. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees C till cooked.
4. Remove foil, cube some pieces of butter over kebabs and grill kebabs till golden.
5. Serve with puri and chilli sauce/ lemon juice.