1⁄2 red onion
1 red pepper
4 large baby marrows
200g butternut cubes
2 big sprigs fresh rosemary
6 baby potatoes (skin on- optional)
2 teaspoon fish spice
2 teaspoon Robertsons veggie spice
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoon oil
1. Slice marrows lengthwise.
2. Cut pepper into 8 pieces.
3. Cut potatoes into halves.
4. Cut onion into thirds and seperate layers.
5. Place on an oven tray. Sprinkle spices and drizzle oil.
6. Break rosemary and place all over veggies.
7. Roast in oven on 180 degC for 30min, turning and basting twice inbeteween.
8. Place oven on grill and let veggies charr.