Creamy Chunky Veggies
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 tray corn on cob (pcs)
1 sweet potato (chunky cubes)
250g packet butternut cubes
1 tray baby marrows (sliced)
Tri colour peppers (chunky cubes)
4 large carrots (peeled, cut in batons)
1 teaspoon rough salt
1 teaspoon rough red chillies
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 tablespoon oil
Dash dried mixed herbs
250ml fresh cream
1 tub sour cream
2 tablespoon nando's peri-peri sauce
1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
1. In a large deep pot, add oil and spices.
2. Then place carrots and corn and enough water to steam until corn is done.
3. Add remainder veg and a little more water and steam till veggies are starting to get tender.
4. Remove from heat.
5. In a saucepan, melt butter and braise garlic for few seconds.
6. Add in all sauce ingredients and bring to a boil until thickened.
7. Pour over veggies.
8. Place under grill and redden.
Note: may leave out sour cream