Chicken Tikka & Wedges
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Potato Rec cred: hanifa ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
¼ chicken x 6 portions
1 box Shan chicken tikka spice
6 tablespoon oil
8 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
5 Potatoes (peeled, cut in wedges)
Robertson's aromatic roast potato spice
Robertson's garlic & herb masterblend
1. Wash and drain chicken till dry.
2. Mix oil, lemon and spice together.
3. Score chicken pieces and then marinate chicken, rubbing in the slits.
4. Leave in fridge for 3 hrs.
5. Place on grill and cook on either side until done.
6. Add mayo to remainder marinade and baste chicken until done all the way through.
7. Deep fry wedges until golden and crispy on outside and fluffy inside. Toss with seasonings and serve with chicken.