Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @ruhanas_kitchen
250g farfalle (bow tie pasta)
2 tins tuna (in brine)
1 teaspoon ground green chilli
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
1 packet Knorr alfredo pasta
1 cup milk
1 cup frozen peas
1 tablespoon butter
1 packet Ina Parman's sundried tomatoes
Grated cheese of choice
French chives (chopped)
1 box Panko crumbs
3 tablespoon butter
1. Cook peas in microwave with butter and dash of salt for 4minutes. Leave aside.
2. Mix garlic, chillies and spices into tuna. Leave aside.
3. Mix alfredo pasta according to instructions adding additional milk. Boil for 10minutes.
4. Add tuna, peas and chopped sundried tomatoea to alfredo. Mix in.
5. Boil farfalle in salted water for 10minutes. Drain and mix into alfredo.
6. Spoon into a casserole dish and sprinkle cheese. Garnish with chives.
7. If making the crumb, melt the butter, add in panko, mix and spoon onto cheese. Then garnish with chives.
8. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degC till golden and crunchy ontop.