500g mutton/beef mince
1 large sweet potato (peeled, cubed, colored in egg yellow food coloring)
1⁄2 cup frozen peas
1 onion (sliced)
1 teaspoon whole Jeeru (Cumin)
1 piece taj
2 tablespoon oil
1⁄2 tablespoon red ginger garlic masala
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon salt
Pinch turmeric powder
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
1 tablespoon brown vinegar
1 teaspoon mustard powder
2 tomatoes (liquidized)
1. Braise onion in oil with taj and Jeeru (Cumin).
2. Add masala and spices. Braise till fragrant.
3. Add washed and drained mince with mustard and vinegar. Mix well and cook till no liquid remains.
4. Deep fry sweet potato till crispy on outside and soft on inside.
5. Rinse out peas.
6. Add tomatoes, sourmilk, fried sweet potato and peas.
7. Cook till no liquid remains and thick gravy formed.
8. Serve with bread or roti.