Frozen Watermelon Slices with Choc Drizzle
Rec cred: Sarah Graham
Pic cred: ruhana ebrahim, @mama_taught_me_well
Watermelon on rind
¼ cup coconut oil, warmed until liquid
¼ cup cacao powder
2 tablespoon maple syrup
¼ cup roughly chopped and toasted pistachio nuts
1. Cut watermelon into slices and then triangles.
2. Insert an ice lolly stick into the base of each watermelon triangle and freeze.
3. Remove from the freezer just before serving.
4. Mix everything for drizzle (except the nuts) together until smooth.
5. Drizzle over the frozen watermelon lollies, then scatter over the chopped nuts and serve as soon as the chocolate has set.