Rec and Pic cred: ruhana ebrahim
500g chicken fillet (stripped)
1⁄2 cup milk
1⁄2 cup self raising flour
1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
3⁄4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoon oil
5 tablespoon Mocahochos spice
3 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Beat egg and mix in milk.
2. Soak stripped chicken in egg milk for few hours in fridge.
3. Mix coating ingredients and dip chicken into coating.
4. Fry in shallow oil on medium heat until lightly golden on either side.
5. Place on an oven tray. Heat marinade on stove till fragrant.
6. Drizzle over fried strips.
7. Place in oven under grill to crisp and redden.
8. Serve with chips and Mochachos whip.