Baby marrow with chicken
Recipe credit: 60 flop proof recipes - Sumaya Mitha
Picture credit: Fatima A Latif
Slightly adapted by Fatima A Latif
Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem
1 tablespoon olive oil
1⁄4 cup chopped onions
2 cinnamon sticks
4 chicken fillets cubed
1 teaspoon garlic paste
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
1 large tomato 🍅 - cubed
1 sachet tomato 🍅 paste
6 baby marrows - cut into thick rounds
4 curry leaves 🍃
2 whole green chillies 🌶
1. Cube fillet into thick pieces and marinate with spices.
2. Sauté onions with condiments in oil.
3. Add marinated chicken to the above and allow to cook.
4. Add tomatoes, marrows, curry leaves and chillies. Allow to cook until done.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander.