Cooking and baking creations💜💜
Recipe credit by Jameela sayed
Pic credit. Sumi
500 g steak mince
1 tablespoon ginger and garlic
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon tumeric powder
3 teaspoon chillie powder
1 teaspoon dhana jeeru (cumin)
1 teaspoon gurum masala
2 teaspoon crushed jeeru (cumin)
4 whole Elachi (cardomom)
2 stick cinnamon
1 teaspoon whole jeeru (cumin)
1⁄2 teaspoon zaffron essence
1 curryspoon fried onions( use readymade)
1⁄2 cup maas
3 grated tomatoes
1 satchet tomato paste
1⁄4 cup fresh cream
(Mix all the ingredients together )
Few green chilies
Fresh dhania (coriander) chopped
1 curry spoon ghee (Clarified butter)
2 curry spoon oil
4 medium potatoes cut into small pieces
1 cup boiled Masoor (Back lentils) (boil with pinch of tumeric powder and 1 teaspoon salt )
2 1⁄2 cups rice(precooked till not very
Garnish for rice
1 tablespoon ghee (Clarified butter)
1⁄4 teaspoon zaffron essence
1 tablespoon fried onions
1⁄2 cup water
1. Add ghee (Clarified butter) and oil in a pot.
2. Add mince and potatoes and cook for 15 minutes.
3. Add fresh dhania (coriander) and green chillies.
4. Sprinke Masoor (Back lentils) over.
5. Add pre cooked rice over.
6. Spread ghee (Clarified butter) and zafron essence over.
7. Top with fried onions.
8. Sprinkle water over.
9. Steam in preheated oven 180 for 45 minutes.
10. Garnish with boiled eggs and enjoy with a dollop of mayonnaise.
Happy cooking and baking 💜💜