with Lemon frosting
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @ruhanas_kitchen
500g Golden Cloud Berry Muffin mix
2 extra large eggs
1 cup water
Spray 'and Cook
Mini Loaf pans
125g white wooden spoon margarine
3 cups icing sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Juice of 2 lemons
1. Preheat oven to 180 degC.
2. Grease pans with spray 'and cook.
3. Beat muffin mix with eggs, oil and water.
4. Spoon into pans until half full.
5. Bake for 20min, until skewer inserted comes out clean.
6. Cool for two minutues, remove from pan and cool further.
7. Use margarine at room temp. Beat till smooth, then add in sugar, beat till smooth. Add in essence and beat till smooth. Add in lemon juice, beat till smooth.
8. Leave icing to chill in fridge for 5min, spoon into piping bag and pipe on loaves.
9. Sprinkle glitter and garnish with berries.
10. Store extra frosting in airtight container in freezer. Thaw out when needed.