📝recipe & 📷pic :@naeema_mia
1 medium butternut peeled and cubed
1 cup water
Salt & pepper to taste
1 piece chicken fillet cubed
1 small onion chopped
1 medium carrot grated
2 tablespoon ghee (Clarified butter) /butter
2 cloves garlic minced
½ teaspoon jeeru (cumin) seeds
1 green chillie sliced
2 teaspoon Aromat (a South African Spice)
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
½ teaspoon white pepper
¼ cup spaghetti broken into pieces
½ cup fresh cream
¼ cup milk
Chopped coriander leaves
* season butternut with salt and pepper add to pot with one cup water cook until tender, puree and set aside.
* Saute onion with ghee (Clarified butter) until soft, add garlic, chilli & jeeru (cumin). Braise for a minute.
* add chicken pieces with Aromat (a South African Spice), lemon pepper & white pepper. Cook until meat change color.
* add the butternut, carrots, spaghetti and water. Give a boil, lower heat and simmer until spaghetti tender.
* Lastly add the cream and milk.
* garnish with coriander leaves
* serve with pur and / or croutons