Few sprigs of thyme
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 red bell peppers
3 large cloves garlic, unpeeled
1 large fresh red chilli, use green if not
3 tablespoon olive oil
250 g vine / rosa tomatoes, roughly chopped
4 spring onions, sliced
Zest of 1 lemon
1. Heat the oven to 200'C.
2. Place potatos on an oven tray.
3. Drizzle with olive oil & sprinkle with thyme.
4. Bake for 1 hour until golden & tender.
1. Place the peppers, garlic, chilli & tomatoes on an oven tray & roast for 30 minutes until browned.
2. Once cooled, remove the skin from the garlic & discard the stalk from the chilli.
3. Blitz in a blender, add zest of lemon & spring onion.
4. Pour over baked potatoes & serve hot.
INFO & TIPS
A great alternative to traditional potato salad. Great for braai days or a great snack for cold winters night. Yum!