Aamli/imli (tamerine) Fries à la Marsay
(Inspired by NEW YORK FRIES - Middle East)
Author : Foodeva Marsay (@foodeva_marsay)
Aamli/imli (tamerine) is Tamarind . Here I make use of Tamarind Sauce.
Ready Cut French Fries (Use McCain Slap Chips)
* fry the Chips/French Fries
* Season Fried Chips with Salt, Chillie Powder and Vinegar.
* preheat oven at moderate temperature
* layer some seasoned Fries into a casserole
* sprinkle on some Chopped Red Onion, Chopped Green Peppers and Deseeded, Chopped Tomato
* squirt on a little Mayonnaise
* Dot with 3 teaspoons Cream Cheese
* Drizzle on Tamarind Sauce of choice
* Repeat as above with another layer
* End with a sprinkle of Shredded Cheese and more Tamarind Sauce on top.
* Pop into oven just long enough to warm through or until cheese melts.
* OR you could pop into the microwave.
# If you like this more spicy, top with jalapeño
# You could also use home cut fresh potato chips or why not try this with potato Wedges
# You can use any brands of Tamarind Sauce or a Homemade Tamarind Chutney
ENJOY *Kindly share as posted*
INFO / TIPS
Subscribe To www.marriamsayed.com to receive more recipes as shared.