1 teaspoon Rye (black seed)
1 teaspoon red garlic masala (red chilli and garlic)
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
3 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon coarse red chillies
¼ teaspoon haldi
1 teaspoon dhana
1 teaspoon jeera
½ teaspoon amli (tamerine) paste
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Clean and wash prawns, add all masala's with a little oil and allow to marinate.
2. Liquidise the onions and tomatoes.
3. Add butter and a little oil to a pot, once it start to bubble add onions, Rye (black seed) and curry leaves.
4. Add garlic masala and garlic and braise a little.
5. Once your onions are cooked add the tomatoes and amli (tamerine) paste and allow tomatoes to cook.
6. Add prawns and only if necessary add a little water and allow to cook.