2 cups chopped chicken fillet
1 teaspoon ginger/garlic
2 teaspoon Aromat (a South African Spice)
1 teaspoon ground green chillies
½ teaspoon lemon pepper
2 teaspoon chicken spice
1 tablespoon ghee (Clarified butter)/butter
1 bunch spinach. chopped (I used frozen - just as good but so much easier!)
1 onion, sliced
1 tablespoon oil
About 10-15 little cubes of feta
Pasta (any type - I used penne)- boiled in water
Herbs such as origanum Italian herbs work best
1. Cook chicken with spices. cool and set aside.
2. In a separate pot steam spinach with onion till done.
3. Mix chicken and spinach together. Toss together with pasta
4. Top with cheese- as much as you like! and lastly with herbs
5. You can pop into the oven for 10 minutes tll cheese is metled and gooey - serve nice and hot!
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS
Total winner for ease, taste and for something different to answer the question "Whats for dinner?"
You can also make this vegetarian by leaving out the chicken. Just add the spices to the spinach mixture.
Recipe credit : adapted from Maaidah 2