400g Today puff pastry
5 crisp pink apples
1 egg beaten
1⁄4 cup castor sugar
1⁄4 cup brown sugar
1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
Woolworths toffee sauce
1. On a floured surface roll out dough.
2. Cut out 5-6 saucer size circles.
3. Mix sugars & spices.
4. Brush egg on circles.
5. Spoon on half of sugar on circles.
6. Slice apples into flat slices.
7. Arrange in spiral on pastry.
8. Fold/roll circumference in and press down with fork. Brush presses pastry with egg.
9. Sprinkle remainder sugar over apple slices.
10. Place on a baking sheet lined with foil and baking paper.
11. Bake in preheated oven at 180degC till pastry is golden. Do not burn the underneath.
12. Remove from tray, drizzle over toffee sauce & serve with ice-cream.