- 2 cups rice (boiled)
- 1 tin tuna
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon Jeeru (Cumin)
- 5 tablespoon ghee (Clarified butter)/oil
- Few curry leaves (and green chillies if one desires)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry dhana
- ½ teaspoon arad (Turmeric)
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic masala
- 3 tomatoes (grated)
- 1 to 2 potatoes (depending of the size) cubed and fried
Make onion vagaar with Jeeru (Cumin) and oil.
Braise masalas then add tomatoes and cook on medium heat until done
Add tuna and mix well.
Put some rice in a pot add tuna mixture on top then potatoes and top with remaining rice
Add water and steam.
Serve with sour milk / dhaai
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS
☆ Recipe credit : adjusted from a whatsapp recipe
☆ This is a picture while in the process of making the dish. Not the final product.
☆ You may add fried boiled eggs on top