Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
125g stork to bake (room temp.)
1 cup brown sugar
2 extra large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
2 cups flour
¼ cup maizena (corn flour)
¾ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 packets M&M’s Milk Chocolate Candies
1. Beat together the butter and brown sugar until well combined.
2. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
3. Mix together the flour, maizena (corn flour), bicarb and salt.
4. Add to the butter mixture and mix just until combined.
5. Add the M&M's (save some for the tops).
6. Preheat oven to 160ºC.
7. Roll cookies to desired size and place on ungreased baking sheet a couple inches apart. (I used a measuring Tablespoon to get even cookies. Rolled into a ball and flattened a bit then pushed in M&M's on top.)
8. Bake for about 7-10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.