Peanut Butter Cookies
Rec cred: Hajera Ebrahim
Pic cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
250g baking margarine
⅓ cup brown sugar
½ cup castor sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
¾ cup peanut butter
2 (level) teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
+/- 2 cups flour
1. Cream margarine, sugars, vanilla and peanut butter.
2. With a wooden spoon combine sifted flour, bicarb and salt to make a stiff dough.
3. Take a tablespoon of dough and roll into balls with floured hands.
4. Place onto greased baking trays.
5. Press biscuits down lightly with a fork (first crosswise, then lengthwise).
6. Bake on 180degC for 15min.
7. Allow to cool on trays before storing.