2/3 cups flour
3⁄4 cup sugar
1⁄3 cup cocoa
1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄3 cup rama melted
2 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 eggs beaten
Beat all the ingredients together at once and bake it for about 18 to 23 minutes on 180 degrees.
1. Crumble brownie by hand or in food processor.
2. Mix in half of the frosting mixture- the mixture needs to be wet but not soggy as as much as needed.
3. Mold into balls and freeze
4. Melt chocolate and dip one end of the stick in first and then poke into each ball - allow to harden
5. Dip balls into chocolate and decorate as desired.