1 onion (sliced)
2 tablespoon ghee (Clarified butter)
1⁄2 cup fresh cream
Fresh curry leaves for garnish
Sliced jalapenos (optional garnish)
1. Marinate the chicken in above ingredients for at least one hour.
2. Liquidize curry leaves, dhania (coriander), Jeeru (Cumin), garlic, mayonnaise and vinegar.
3. Marinate the chicken with the sauce for 2 hours.
4. Melt ghee (Clarified butter) in a pot.
5. Add onion and fry until light gold.
6. Add chicken and cook on high for 15 minutues.
7. Add cream and brig to boil.
8. Garnish and serve with puri/ roti/ rolls/ rice.