Marie Biscuit Delight
(Chocolate fudge with biscuits and nuts)
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 packet Marie biscuits
4 tablespoon butter
4 tablespoon condensed milk
4 tablespoon golden syrup
4 tablespoon cocoa
1 slab dairymilk chocolate
Flaked almonds/ pistachios/ hazelnuts
1. Roughly crush biscuits. Leave aside.
2. Melt butter on low heat on stove.
3. Add other ingredients and mix in on stove.
4. Allow to heat through, then remove from heat. Make sure to stir so does not catch at bottom.
5. Pour mixture into biscuits and mix together well.
6. Spray 'and cook a small square or rectangle pan.
7. Spoon mixture into pan and flatten.
8. Melt chocolate and pour over.
9. Sprinkle on nuts and leave to set in fridge for 30min.
10. Slice into fingers or squares and place back in fridge to firm up (in airtight container).