500g chicken fillet
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
2 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon ground green chillies
1 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
1⁄2 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
3 cups milk
1⁄4 cup flour
Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Finely cube fillet and cook in above till done.
2. Finely dice mushrooms. Heat butter and saute in above till done.
3. Cook spinach in microwave according to packet instructions.
4. Mix spinach, mushrooms and chicken and leave aside to cool.
5. In a saucepan melt butter for sauce. Add milk and heat through. Add flour and whisk till smooth.
6. Bring sauce to boil and thicken to pouring consistency.
7. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
8. Grease an oven proof dish.
9. Spoon filling into Cannelloni.
10. Lay Cannelloni next to each other. Do not overlap.
11. Pour sauce over, coating pasta all over.
12. Cover with foil.
13. Place in preheated oven at 200degC and bake for 35min.
14. Remove foil. Sprinkle cheeses and oregano and bake for further 10min.
15. Leave to rest for 15min before serving.