Kulunji Flatbread Butter Chicken Pizza
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
2x Kulunji Flatbread (Woolworths)
2 chicken fillets (cubed)
2 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon red ginger garlic masala
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
Pinch garum masala
2 large tomatoes (liquidized)
Pinch kasthuri Methi (Fenugreek)
Few drops saffron essence
1⁄2 cup fresh cream
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Grated cheese of choice
Handful baby plum tomatoes
1. Place flatbreads on oven tray and bake for 10min to crisp up a little.
2. Heat butter. Add chicken, spices, garlic and masala.
3. When chicken half done, add tomatoes and kasthuri merthi.
4. Cook till reduced, then add cream, saffron and lemon.
5. Cook until sauce thickens.
6. Spoon chicken with sauce onto flatbreads.
7. Sprinkle on cheese.
8. Slice tomatoes in halves and place over.
9. Arrange dhania (coriander) and sprinkle oregano.
10. Bake in oven till cheese is melted.