250ml fresh cream
4 tablespoon sugar
1⁄2 box instant strawberry jelly
Water as needed
1. Reserve few strawberries for garnish.
2. Puree strawberries with sugar.
3. Whip fresh cream till stiff.
4. Fold puree into whipped cream.
5. Add hot water to instant jelly or as per box instructions.
6. Allow to cool, but before setting, add 1⁄3 of jelly into cream and fold in.
7. Spoon mousse into dessert cups. Then pour over thin layer of remainder jelly.
8. Chill in fridge till set and decorate as desired.