Rec cred: Busy Biscuits Recipe Book (ammended recipe)
Pic cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
125g stork to bake
¼ cup castor sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla essence
250ml fresh cream
2 teaspoon baking powder
+/- 2 ½ cups flour (as needed)
1. Beat butter and sugar till fluffy.
2. Add vanilla and beat in.
3. Add in 1 cup flour and cream and beat in.
4. Bind by hand remainder flour as needed to make soft dough.
5. Chill dough in fridge if very hot in kitchen.
6. On a well floured surface roll out dough.
7. Cut with pretzel cutter.
8. Place on cookie sheet and brush with egg.
9. Sprinkle sugar over.
10. Bake in preheated oven at 180degC till golden brown +/-15min.