4 Pink Lady apples
1⁄2 cup rolled oats
1⁄4 cup flour
1⁄4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1⁄4 teaspoon ginger powder
2 tablespoon sliced almonds
60g butter (chopped in small pieces)
1. Preheat oven to 180degC.
2. Use a small sharp knife to trim a very small part from the top of each apple.
3. Use an apple corer to remove the core from each apple.
3. Place the apples in a ceramic baking dish.
4. Place the oats, flour, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
5. Rub the butter into the oats mixture.
6. Spoon the mixture evenly into each apple.
7. Sprinkle any extra crumble mixture over the top of each apple.
8. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until apples are tender.
9. When apples are done, drizzle with the butterscotch sauce and serve immediately with the vanilla ice-cream.
10. I served additionally with cored mini apples dipped in caramel chocolate, peanut brittle, dried apple discs & mini ginger snaps.