Top Deck Sojee (semolina flour)
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
2 Elachi (cardomom) pods (bruised)
¼ cup solid ghee (Clarified butter)
1 cup semolina
½ cup milk powder
1 cup boiling water
2 cups milk
Sugar/ condensed milk (to taste)
1 slab dairymilk chocolate
1 slab milkybar/dream chocolate
2 tablespoon cocoa
1. Heat ghee (Clarified butter) with Elachi (cardomom).
2. Braise semolina and milk powder till very lightly braised.
3. Add in boiled water and allow semolina to swell.
4. Cook out on medium heat till water cooked out.
5. Add milk and sugar and mix in.
6. Drop heat to lowest and allow to simmer.
7. When ¾ dry, divide into 2 portions.
8. Add cocoa (mixing with tiny bit hot water) and dairymilk chocolate. Mix in.
9. In 2nd portion, add milkybar and mix in.
10. Allow both sets of Sojee (semolina flour) to fluff up steaming on lowest heat.
11. Whilst warm, spoon brown chocolate Sojee (semolina flour) into serving dish or into individual serving cups.
12. Leave to set.
13. Spoon on white chocolate Sojee (semolina flour).
14. Decorate as desired.
15. Serve warm or cold.