Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
250ml fresh cream
1 can coconut milk
2 slabs Dream chocolate
1. Warm coconut milk on stove, add marshmallows and chocolate and melt till smooth.
2. Leave aside to cool.
3. Whip fresh cream till stiff peaks form.
4. Fold cream into chocolate mixture.
5. Spoon into serving dish or individual dessert cups.
6. Place on Rafaellos and leave in fridge to chill and set for few hours.
I serve mousse in 60ml cups/shooters because it's rich. May serve with a macaroon (coconut) cake for some texture.
Can use 1 tin evaporated milk in place of coconut milk.