8 slices Rye (black seed) bread
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tin chickpeas
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
1⁄2 teaspoon chilli powder
4 mild pepadews
1⁄2 small red onion (diced)
Light mayonnaise/ Trim
1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
Spring onion (chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 200degC.
2. Place Rye (black seed) bread in oven to crisp up.
3. Mash avo and mix with lemon.
4. Spoon onto toasted bread.
5. Drain and rinse chickpeas.
6. Toss with dry spices and spoon onto avo.
7. Chop up pepadews. Place onto chickpeas with diced onion.
8. Drizzle over Trim.
9. Sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped spring onions.
10. Serve whilst bread is crispy.