2 large potatoes
12 fingers of Mozzarella
1 tablespoon chopped coriander
2 tablespoon diced pepper (optinal)
Salt and pepper to taste
1⁄2 teaspoon garlic paste
1⁄4 cup cake flour
1 beaten egg
Cornflake crumbs/ breadcrumbs
1. Boil or bake potatoes. Remove peel.
2. Mash and season.
3. Mix in garlic, peppers and dhania (coriander).
4. Place a spoon of mash in palm, flatten.
5. Place Mozzarella finger in the center and mould firmly mash around cheese.
6. Place in fridge to firm.
7. Roll in flour, then dip in egg and crumbs.
8. Heat oil, and fry till golden.
9. Drain excess oil on kitchen paper.
10. Serve with favourite savoury dip.