1kg chicken mince
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon garlic paste
1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon ground green chillies
1 onion (grated & squeezed)
2 tablespoon oil
Chopped spring onions
Kiri Cheese (cut into flat rectangle pieces)
1. Mix all the ingredients together except the cheese.
2. Bind well, place a spoon of mince in greased palm.
3. Flatten mince and place cheese in the centre.
4. Fold mince over and shape into cutlet.
5. Freeze till firm.
6. Fry in shallow oil on medium heat till golden on either side.
7. Drain on kitchen paper & serve with savoury dip.