Rec cred: Hajera Ebrahim (mum)
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
125g baking margarine
¾ cup castor sugar
2 extra large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup desiccated coconut
2 teaspoon baking powder
Cake flour as needed (sifted)
100's & 1000's sweets
1. Cream margarine & sugar till pale & fluffy.
2. Add eggs & vanilla and beat in.
3. Add coconut & baking powder & beat in.
4. Add flour as needed and bind into a rollable dough.
5. Roll dough on floured surface.
6. Scratch surface of dough with a fork.
7. Cut out desired shape (I use flower cutter).
8. Place on lined cookie sheet few cm apart.
9. Sprinkle on sweets in center.
10. Bake for 10-15min in preheated oven at 160degC until lightly golden.