•1 cup milk powder
•2 tablespoon melted butter
•1 ½ tin of NESTLE dessert cream
•3 tablespoon powdered sugar
•5 triangle processed cheese
•1 packet GREENS CARAMEL
•1 ½ packet whipped cream
•1 sachet HARSHEY'S chocolate syrup
1. Soak biscuit in milk and place as a layer on a glass dish.
2. In a deep skillet over medium-low heat, roast the milk powder until light brown. Remove from heat set aside and let it cool down.
3. Next in a bowl combine 1 tin of NESTLE dessert cream, butter, sugar and the roasted milk powder. Whisk together until smooth and layer it on the soaked biscuits.
4. Place another layer of biscuit soaked in milk on top of the cream layer.
5. In a bowl blend processed cheese, GREENS caramel powder, ½ tin NESTLE dessert cream, half packet of whipping cream and condensed milk until smooth and layer it on the soaked biscuits.
6. Place another layer of biscuit soaked in milk on top of the caramel layer.
7. Next dissolve whipped cream in 100 ml cold milk. Whip the mixture with an electric whipper for 3 minutes, at maximum speed. Pour it on the biscuit layer and lastly drizzle the chocolate syrup on it. Cover and chill in fridge at least 2 hours before serving.
8. Enjoy ❤️