1. Roll out dough in a big circle. Smear with melted ghee press fingers lightly in dough. Sprinkle with flour. Then roll dough up like a swiss roll.
2. Cut rolled up dough ± 7 pieces.
3. Roll out each piece in a circle.
4. Then smear ghee on each roti.
5. Press fingers lightly & sprinkle flour.
6. Roll up again like swiss roll.
7. Roll up from one side to the other forming a S.
8. Then put it together forming a circle.
9. Roll out into a circle to the size of a plate.
Fry on tawa
NB. Rotis can be frozen after roasted on tawa. Cool it completely then ready to freeze.
»̶ S̶̲̥̅̊um̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̅Ýa̶̲̥̅̊н̣̇ «̶ إبراهيم.