Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 cup double thick yogurt
1 cup fresh cream
½ tin condensed milk
1 teaspoon Elachi (cardomom) powder
Pinch saffron threads
1. Fill hot water into a bain-marie (water bath), and leave aside.
2. Preheat oven to 160degC.
3. Mix all ingredients together and spoon evenly into 4 average sized ramekins.
4. Place into bain-marie and place into oven.
5. Bake for 30min.
6. Leave to cool to room temperature.
7. Place in fridge for 2-4 hours to chill.
8. Serve with fresh fruit or fruit coulis.