1 packet Marie Biscuits
2 tablespoon castor sugar
2 tablespoon golden syrup
2 tablespoon condensed milk
2 tablespoon cocoa
100g melted chocolate
1. Crush Marie biscuits into small pieces.
2. Melt butter, sugar, golden syrup and condensed milk in a saucepan. Add cocoa and boil once
3. Add biscuits and stir until all the biscuits are covered with the mixture.
4. Press mixture into a square tin, flatten with the back of a spoon and cool slightly.
5. Spread melted chocolate, decorate with sprinkles of your choice and refrigerate till set. Cut into squares when set
INFO / TIPS
Perfect to use up leftover ingredients you have at home.
Makes for a great sweet treat and to add to the tea table.
Recipe credit: Beautiful Biscuits