1 bag Boudoir Biscuits (also known as Lady fingers or sponge fingers)
2 tblspoons cocoa powder
2 cups hot water
Strawberries (400 or 750 g pack, your preference)
1 packet jelly (80g) eg, moirs pomegranate, raspberry or flavour of choice
200ml boiling water
1 cream cheese tubs (230g each)
1 large tin condensed milk
250 ml fresh cream whipped (beat the cream first)
1 slab milkybar or dream white chocolate (leave a few pieces aside for decoration, about 3 pieces or more)
1. Spray with cook and spray or grease a Large tiramisu dish or clear bowl or dish of choice (preferably that holds atleast 1 litre of liquid)
2. Mix cocoa and hot water in a bowl wide enough to dip a boudoir biscuit one at a time. Dip boudoir biscuit one at a time in the cocoa mixture on the flat side, but donot soak or drench, leave other side dry. Line bottom of tiramisu dish,cut them if you need them to fit, then line the sides with the boudoir biscuits cut in half (I did 2 layers of the boudoir biscuit before I lined the sides with the half cut boudoirs as I used a really large dish). Sprinkle a little of the cocoa mixture on the flat layers.
3. Layer sliced strawberries over the boudoir biscuits.
4. Make the filling:
Dissolve jelly powder in the boiling water, leave to cool slightly.
Add tin condensed milk and mix well.
Stir the cream cheese till smooth in a bowl and then stir it into to the jelly mixture.
Now fold the whipped cream into the jelly mixture.
Add grated milkybar chocolate, stirring it in gently.
Filling is now ready.
5. Pour half the filling over the strawberries, then layer the boudoir biscuits again first flat over the filling and then on the sides, layer sliced strawberries, other half of filling. Chill.
6. Decorate the top of the filling as desired before serving. I sliced strawberries in half and laid them over the filling, with the reserved white chocolate grated and placed in the centre, added some chocolate sauce around the centre strawberries, topped with a rose from my garden:)