Spanish Scrambled Eggs with a Pressed Beef Side
For the eggs:
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion chopped
2 teaspoons crushed garlic
¼ cup water
½ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon Himalayan salt
½ teaspoon crushed black pepper
3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1. Heat oil in a pan, add onions and cook for about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook until onions are translucent.
2. While the onions are cooking, break eggs in a large bowl, add water and spices and whisk together.
3. Add eggs to the pan with onions. Fold together until it cooks through.
4. When eggs are almost done, add the chives, fold and cook through.
For the Pressed beef:
We used pressed beef from Khan's butcher.
1. Dry fry it in a pan until it changes to a pink colour.
2. Cut up and serve with eggs