Salted Caramel Pretzel Cupcakes
2 cups sugar
3 cups flour
½ cup cocoa powder
40ml baking powder (8 teaspoons)
1 ¼ cup warm milk
1 cup fresh cream
½ cup salted caramel sauce
Salted caramel sauce
1. Beat the cream and sugar until light and creamy.
2. Add the rest of the cake ingredients and mix on low until the ingredients are well incorporated. Thereafter on high for 5 minutes
3. Fill greased or linened cupcake pans and bake at 180 degrees celcius for 10-15 minutes
4. Whip fresh cream until stiff.
5. Add salted caramel sauce and mix in gently.
6. Top cooled cupcakes with chilled cream.
7. Drizzle salted caramel sauce over and decorate with pretzels
(put the pretzels on before serving or else they will go soft)