1 cup peas
1 onion blended
2 tablespoon butter
3 tablespoon tomato puree
1 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste
2 tablespoon almond paste
2 tablespoon Kashmiri chili powder or any chilli powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon garam masala
1 cup fresh cream
1. Cut the Paneer into cubes.
2. Heat the butter and add the onion and
sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add ginger and garlic paste and again
sauté for an additional 2-3 minutes.
4. Turn heat slightly down and add Kashmiri
chili powder, coriander powder, almond paste,
tomato puree, turmeric powder, garam masala and
salt, and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add peas and paneer cubes and allow to
cook on low heat unitl the gravy becomes thick.
6. Finally add Fresh Cream and garnish with