Please note:I make frosting and freeze, then thaw and beat when needed. I usually double the recipe. •125g Stork to Bake margarine/ or Wooden Spoon margarine/ or Butter•3 cups icing sugar•1 tablespoon vanilla essence•2 tablespoon cold milk(•food colouring if needed)
1. Use a deep mixing bowl, and room temperature margarine or butter.2. Beat marg/ butter with icing sugar till fluffy. 3. Add in milk and vanilla and beat till smooth.
INFO & TIPS
1. Do not melt margarine or butter in the microwave.
2. Add more milk if too stiff. Add more icing sugar if too wet.
3. When using gel colouring, add a dot at a time. Do not add too much as it colours faster and leaves a bitter after taste if too much is added.
4. If using liquid food coloring, use half a capful at a time, unless making pastel colours.
5. May add cocoa powder to make into chocolate icing, if using 1/4 cup cocoa, use 1/4 cup less icing sugar.