1 cup peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup choc chips
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Line oven trays with baking paper.
3. Place all ingredients in a bowl and
4. Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls.
5. Place balls on trays, allowing room for
6. Press each ball slightly with a fork.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden.
8. Cool on trays then transfer to a cooling
rack to cool completely.
9. Store in an airtight container.
INFO / TIPS
I would advise to bake according to your own