3 pieces Haddock 1 teaspoon mixed herbs 1 teaspoon crushed garlic ½ teaspoon pepper 2 teaspoon lemon juice ½ teaspoon dhana ½ teaspoon red chilli powderOlive oil/ butter Salt to tastePepper (optional)
1. Make a paste using , crushed garlic, red chilli powder, lemon juice ,mixed herbs, dhana and some olive oil/ butter.
2. Smear the paste onto the thawed out fish , then sprinkle black crushed pepper and salt onto the fish
3. Add on slices of pepper (optional)
4. Before baking, drizzle additional olive oil onto the fish.
5. Bake on 180 Cup for 15-20 minutes or until done
6. Garnish and Enjoy :)
01 Jul 2022
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ?
SHORT URL Copied!
You May Also Like
Oven Grilled Haddock is part of the Seafood recipes category