2 Tablespoons butter
2 Tablespoons flour
2 cups flaked cooked fish
2 cloves crush garlic
½ cup cream
Salt and pepper
1 onion sliced
3 tomatoes pureed
2 cups fish stock
1 cup cook rice
1. In a thick bottomed pan, heat the butter.
2. Saute onion, add garlic, blend in flour, gradually add fish
stock, stir until smooth.
3. Add pureed tomato and flaked fish. Allow to cook.
4. Add cooked rice, season to taste.
5. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with chopped parley.
7. Add cream just before serving.